All about cycling
All about cycling and the most beautiful cycling routes
The rolling Geuldal is the dream of every cyclist. Hills, valleys, meadows, forests, idyllic villages and lots of cozy terraces; the varied environment provides endless cycling fun! Both for the recreational cyclist and the racing cyclist or mountain biker it is a true cycling paradise.
7 reasons why De Mechelerhof is the cycling paradise of the Netherlands:
- The Mechelerhof has many bicycle facilities such as lockable bicycle sheds, a spray-off area, private bicycle lockers and much more.
- You can rent electric bicycles, mountain bikes and 7-speed touring bikes from us. Read more about bicycles for rent.
- We are an official ANWB bicycle service point.
- We belong to the network of ANWB Hospitable Plus Points.
- We are an official starting point of Nederland Fietsland.
- We are an official Trailhub of MOZL (mountain bike development South Limburg)
- The Mechelerhof is located directly at different cycle nodes.
Bike junctions southern Limburg
The Mechelerhof is located directly on the cycling network of South Limburg. At the exit you will find the cycling junction number 90. The junction map is available for you at the reception (payment required). For more advice on beautiful routes we are happy to help and below we have already collected a number of nice routes for you.