Celebrate Indian summer in Limburg
Late summer is an ideal time for a relaxing (cycling or walking) holiday in South Limburg. Temperatures are then ideal for a nice cycling or walking tour and on the way you can of course take a break at one of the sights or on a terrace. Besides being a paradise for cycling and walking, South Limburg is also a super nice place for foodies, wine lovers, bon vivants and sociable people... In short, everyone will enjoy this Indian summer at De Mechelerhof!
Now up to 10% discount on your stay
Benefit now from this late summer offer in South Limburg! Up to 10% discount on a selection of holiday homes in the month of September.
Late summer in the most beautiful holiday homes in South Limburg
Come and enjoy the Limburg hills in September. Our holiday homes for 2, 4 and 6 people are spread over several typical Limburg farms surrounded by greenery and with a beautiful view over the Limburg landscape.
Experience the ideal cycling and walking holiday in our hill country
De Mechelerhof is right next to the cycle junction network and you can follow beautiful cycle routes from the park. Whether you are a mountain biker, cyclist or a tourist, there is a wide choice of cycling possibilities. Our many cycling facilities, such as a lockable bike shed, a washing-up area, private bike lockers and free bike tools, make your cycling holiday extra comfortable! But our park is also ideally situated for walkers. You can walk straight from our backyard into the hills. Follow one of the marked routes or decide for yourself where to go. For both cycling and walking, we have a handy map at reception!
Tips for an Indian summer holiday in the Netherlands
- A terrace can be enjoyed like the best in South Limburg. You will find them everywhere! In the historical town centres, near the castles, in the countryside or at another special place. Check out the best terraces.
- Wine lovers will be in their element in our area, because nowhere else in the Netherlands will you find so many vineyards as in South Limburg! And that offers lots of opportunities to increase your knowledge of wine, taste the tastiest wines and even help with grape picking. Check out more abount the vineyards.
- South Limburg is also proud of its various breweries! Curious about the secrets of the brewers? Then visit one of the large or small breweries in our hill country. Check them all out here.
- Are you up for a bit of adventure and activity? Then we definitely have some great tips as well. For example, go mountain biking in the caves, hit a ball on the beautiful golf courses and enjoy the views in the meantime or discover South Limburg from the water, on horseback or of course by bike or on foot. Discover all activities.
- Are you a real shopping fan? Do you enjoy strolling through the shopping streets, looking for the nicest shops or scoring the best brands at outlet prices? South Limburg offers lots of shopping opportunities, from historic city centres to cosy villages and outlet centres. A list of the best shopping opportunities.